A cargo bike is not a racing bike.
* Do not ride too fast – keep the bike under control.
* Activate the parking brake when stationary.
* When turning, sit up straight and let the front part turn, maintaining the weight on the inside wheel
* Do not stand up while riding, as the cargo bike could wobble.
* Do not roll backwards sitting on the bike, it may damage the rear frame.
* Load the box with care: do not put the heaviest load in the front part of the box, as it may affect the steering.
* Use seat belts for passengers.
* Never raise the seatpost above the Max. mark.
* Frequency of servicing should be commensurate to the use of the bike.
The robust box, with its solid construction, offers good protection to the passengers; in case of crash always check frame and axles for cracks or other damage.